mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, July 17, 2008

new but old~


This is a very special watch that I had. Actually, I forgotten about it until Cy and I went to survey watches for Yammie as present. Then, we realise that, 'oh ya hor' I also had one swatch! LOL It was no wonder that we had long forgotten about it because it was about 6 years ago! How long is that man.... when I was only 16 years old, he gave me as a birthday present. :) Gosh, upon looking at the warranty card and all, it was dated 09/08/2002. I feel so freaking old... T_T

We saw the exact same one! Just that, mine was a little old and yellowish looking. LOL The salesgirl said that we can change the strips for only $16!

So now, my old and yellowish sentimental watch has a new look. Its like having a swatch with only $16. LOL

*happy*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home