mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, July 21, 2008

updatez~

Actually, I am in the library with the plan to study SMART but not HARD for the coming special semester paper this Wednesday! Study SMART not HARD because I am only left with 2 days to the real exam day! Gosh, five weeks, is definitely zooming by yet, I feel I am still stoning. I am glad that it ended though cause I feel that the lecture is quite boring and time consuming! LOL Hopefully, I will do well this time.... and I can't wait for it to get over. Got plans on Wed night and going home the day after that. It will be the last time I am going home before the real semester starts! So fast.....

Holiday-ed for 3 months! I must say its again another fun-filled and enjoyable holiday! Its important to review sometimes because not every year we get this 3 months break to do things we want to do. We always say "next-time-lar", and things never never get done! It will be a regret though when the day comes and we are left with just the few minutes... Too many things to do, yet so little time! Pity~ Perhaps, amnesia at old age is new means to reduce more regrets. LOL If we don't remember what we have not done but wanted to, then we will 'thought' we actually did it! hahaha.... *crappy*

Many freshmen orientation camps (FOC) are going on. School camps, Malaysian camps, Hall camps.... When I see those blur blur freshies came today, I get a pinch of how they feel. This university so big and everything else so strange... Moreover, why so many seniors taking care of everything? In short, I felt lost... and I am sure they do too! Now, I am already going on Year 3!!! So old.... :(

Cy also attended his school camp last week and he was one of the ghost on the fright night. If I remember I will post his pic up. So scary..... His face was half red and half white! Hopefully, tonight I can sneak off my notes for a while and join the freshies for a while. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home