mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in Melaka..

I am again, back at home! 3 months of holidays is really really really coming to an end! This time will be my last time coming back before the school starts! Then, when the real semester starts, I can see how the entire cycle gonna repeat! Definitely, I still look forward for it to begin as there are many other fun besides studying and going for lessons. LOL One thing that I need to really struggle for is there should be less DOTA! Cy and I have been playing DOTA together, side by side which brought us a lot a lot of fun. :)

Oh, I just went for a movie with my family. Red Cliff. It was in fact, an interesting movie! Takeshi and Tony Leong are very funny and cute in the movie. :) But it ended very very very abruptly! Dr Cha said that he felt so cheated at the end of it... LOL So, I shall wait for part 2 because its really nice~ :)

I gtg liao, as Cy called! So weird talking on the phone with him though... as we don't back in NTU.

chaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home