mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, August 04, 2008

First day of school...

4th of August marked the beginning of year 3 sem 1 in NTU. It also marked the new third year in Singapore. Time flies and Singapore no longer is a foreign place anymore. :) NTU also itself becoming like a second home.

I went for my first lecture today, Psychology at workplace. It was interesting and far more worth taking than statistics. So I had a second thought of dropping stat and take psycho at workplace instead! Stat is useful but its damn difficult. So headache! Oh, on the bright side, from getting no electives at all, I managed to add Japanese Level 1 and Fundamental in Communication Studies. :)

I bought 2 txt book today, one core and jap, so sim tia!!! $50 le. Faint~ And there are a few more to go! Sucks... Waste so much money each semester on buying books. :(

After lecturer, Cy and I went Jp for dinner and movie with Qi and Daniel. We had KFC and watched Mummy 3. Erm... Its really not very nice as ting had commented. The story line a bit cacat and Michelle yeo was a dissapointment. She totally didnt fit the role of a witch! Cy complaint that the director's hand too shaky. So, he felt dizzy after the movie! LOL Other than that, it was ok-lar. Qi finds the mummies cute!

Then, we went NTUc for some grocery shopping! Cy and I have been stocking up alot! Biscuits, cookies, ice cream, 100plus, maggi mee, etc etc.... gosh...

Alright. I can sense the busy semester starting now!!! Need to open up my abandoned notebook and start organizing! Bleah~

Chaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home