mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Genos BBQ

Today, GENOS had a bbq gathering in hall 13. Well, I must say that I have never thought that GENOS will have another gathering especially after the new MSA camps, which means now, there should be new OG. Yet, the juniors are really very nice and organized this event. :)

Its great again to meet them again though not all of them. :) I have not been meeting them or catching up with them as everyone is very busy with our own stuff and all... :)


BBQ. They bought a lot of wings, fillet and sausages. :) Marshmallow was the most delicious! Hah. After the meal, which I ate quite a lot, I wanted to jog, but Cy was tired. bleah~

Cheng Yong and I. He just came back from an exchange to India. haha.. :)


Wan Chia and She weay.

The juniors even prepared a bottle of Chivas! Can die. They really finish up le...

Below is You Liang. The first to be drunk. LOL I drank little too but was okay~ hee

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home