mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, August 08, 2008

I can't believe it!

It is only first 5 days of the beginning of the semester in Year 3, yet I felt as though I am burned out! Gosh, what happened?!! It is the first week of the semester, so there was no tutorials only lectures but I guess there are just too much too much to handle for a fresh start from holiday to busy life again! I enjoy living a busy and productive life, so I think I need to re-think, re-plan, and re-organize! hee, after I finish my complaints here! bleah~

I woke up at 830 am today because I need to walk to NIE library to paste the Psychology Society Election posters up! Then, I settled down at on of the table to do my statistic's homework. Oh, the NIE library looks very nice and the quiet ambiance seems a like a new place for me to study! yay...

But, NIE is so unfriendly toward NTU students. We cant use the internet or computers! So, I walked back to LWN to check if there are any notes to print. I met Augustine in the library. Hah. Lucky~ So, we went for CS100 (comm studies) lecture together. Heng he got the slot for this elective, or else I will be totally alone. When we walked in to the lecture, wow! so impressed that the LT was actually fulled. haha...

The lecturer was okay but I find the lecture too lengthy! Its suppose to be 3 hours but there is an hour break in between. Haiz... Its like 4 hours of lec with a lunch break. We had lunch together and went to NIE to buy the textbook before going back for lesson. This means that I went NIE twice! very far! After buying the txt, I spotted a stall selling Ben&Jerry ice cream for $3 for the small tub lar. Eee so tempted.

Haha... guess what. I made my third trip to NIE for ben&jerry after lecture!!! *faint* So tired of walking. But I still walked back to hall to put the ice cream into the fridge before falling asleep! *tired*

The nap was like only 20 minutes. Got up, and headed to Chinese Garden for my first session of tuition! The primary 6 girl seems nice. I am suppose to tutor her in Eng, Math and Science. I can tell u hor, Pri 6 maths is really NOT EASY. paiseh when I got stucked! :P

Finally, I reached NTU at 9pm. late! Had dinner with Cy and now blogging! If you read this post and find it very tiring, I am physically tired ok!!! :P

I need to bathe and sleep~ Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home