mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, August 10, 2008

human...

Yes, that's what we are. Homo Sapien, the scientific name we name ourselves. We regard ourselve as top in the evolution ladder. By this, it means that we clasify ourselves as the most sophisticated animal because we adapt well, we speak, we communicate, we are civilised, we can think and all possible way we reason to be justify our rank in the animal world.

When I woke up today, it was raining. I sighed as walk to the toilet thinking that, "sucks, why it rain! I wanted to swim". Then, I recalled the few days before when I was hoping so hard that it will rain as the weather was super hot and dry. Yet, when it rained finally this morning, I gave no sign of appreciation but sighed! Even animals appreciate every moment given by the nature. They quickly hibernate at times of winter, and happily return to hard work in collecting their food when winter stops. So, I begin to ponder, when we classify those little cute animals as animals, did we miss out ourselves as well? They may not know how to speak, communicate or think, but at least, they never take things for granted, they don't waste food, don't scold vulgarities, they don't whine,... they are just plain innocent.

Perhaps, innocence is another adaptation evolutionarily! If it is, then we are the one still in the process to achieve more adaptive values so that we stop whining, stop complaining, stop fighting, stop cursing, stop taking things for granted, stop the crimes and the list go on...

p/s: if any readers felt offended just because I compare human to animal, I am sorry ya... its a just moment of reflections. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home