mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, August 23, 2008

updates...

I am home right now.

The only place I feel safe and away from stress and SAO! I hate SAO. They really make everyone's live miserable in NTU. arghh.. I dun want to elaborate why they sucks but they do! Seriously~ When I think what might possible happen if the thing I am so afraid to happen happens, I feel like dying. *cross fingers* I choose to think positively and lie to myself that bad things aren't gonna happen to me! *weak smile* The lie doesnt sound convincing anymore as there are already bad-enough things happened!!! *scream*

Last thursday was Union day, which is like a day when there are a few hours where lessons are cancelled and people are suppose to vote for the committee in the constituent clubs~ Yes, Cy got his President position for his school. Its a good news but come to think about it, he has got more and more responsiblities now! Meetings, studies, works, blah blah blah, will he have time for me! :( So, its not a very good news after all! :P

Tuition for the boys on thursday. Well, the boy I taught was really quite weak. He doesnt know what is 'square' and 'square root' Hmmm... tough.

*blink blink* I am turning 22 this coming Wed! Gosh, I am feeling so old..................... hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home