mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, August 17, 2008

weekend...

Its already Sunday night. The temporary escape from hectic weekdays has finally came to an end. But, I think things are slowly getting to settle down and confirmed. :)

I was in the library studying with Cy yesterday and guess what... Reading suddenly become enjoyable. Most likely, I was enjoying the peace in the library and so much of concentration needed to understand the text forced me out from reality! Its weird huh? I used to hate reading and right now I begin to find the enjoyable part of it. Its good I think~ :) Then the rest of the semester, I shall not complaint about reading! LOL...

Then, we went for a swim. Its the first swim since the semester had started! Hopefully we get to swim as often as possible but Cy is getting busy with his rally and nomination stuff to become his school club's president. :) Swimming was fun but I think its overcrowded yesterday during evening. But mom nagged me for going in the noon! She says I look ugly when I am tanned! :P

Its my fourth session of my tuition today. Began to get use to it though and I am like so addicted to the Mr Bean in Chinese Garden MRT station. Each time I go, i buy pancakes... Stop it Mr Bean... I shall not buy anymore! hehe...

I will go back to my textbook now. I need to read more as I am going back to MLK this coming weekend. yay..!

Midnight jog at 11pm later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home