mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I turned 22~

As I stepped into young adulthood, birthday doesn't feel so exciting anymore! I could picture myself in years to come, birthdays getting more and more ordinary and it serve as a reminder that Im aging and time is running short! Yes, its quite depressing but its true! When people turn old, especially in their mid adulthood, they no longer think in terms of how long they have lived, instead how long more they can actually live! *scary*


That's actually not my concern! I am only 22! Haha... I shall enjoy my beautiful undergraduate life... *smilez*



Below is my second birthday cake (first was with my family). Its chocolate banana from Secret recipe! Its super huge, and even a small slice is crazily big! :) When the clock struck 12 and I was already asleep, Cy along with Qi, Daniel and Ahgong came over to surprise me with the cake! So nice of them... especially Daniel as he stays quite a distant away~ Thanks a lot peepz...





Yep, that's cy with the cake, and me on the bed fast asleep!!


Ok.. I look horrible with hairband, but what u expect right! I was asleep!! :P


====


Following day, we went Kuishinbo for Japanese Buffet! Personally, i declare that its the Dinner of the year!!! :)




My fav! I think I had like 3 rounds of sashimis!!





Snow crab, i didnt really enjoy it... but I think Cy did~ :)




The variety of unagi, tempura prawns, yakitori....





Yes, the best came last! I was totally amazed by the dessert! Ice creams, puffs, pastries, donuts, fondue, tarts, .... *faint*




==========


Oh, i think most of you wanna know most is what he get for me as present right! LOL... He got me a nike bag and a birkenstock! :)

3 Comments:

  • Finally, U went Kuishinbo!! Tot u said u'll nv be dere cos its not worth the $$ esp for u :) Anyway, since there's a first for evtg, there shall be a second right?

    Let haf a buffet gathering next time @ Hanabi. I'm bored of Kuishinbo le :) Deal??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 3, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

  • u seem to like jap food alot hor?haha.evytime read ur blog also got jap food one.

    By Blogger xiashien, At September 4, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

  • jul memang jap food freak one...wuaahahha...

    btw, u look thinner than those days lar....nearly cant recognise u leh...dun get too thin leh...coz it makes huge difference when both of us stand together...hehehehehehehe

    By Blogger 'Ron, At September 5, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home