mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm bored...

I am so looking forward to get home this saturday! So fast, 7 weeks have past. I remember I was exactly sitting down here blogging and whining about the end of the 3 months holidays and the beginning of new semester. Yes, now that the new semester is also turning old very quickly, I begin that time waits for no one! Haiz... how I wish it can slow down just a little, so that I can have more time to do more things...

Japanese has become more and more cheem. Second thoughts on whether it was wise to take it in the first place. But the lesson was fun especially when you have friends in the class. The sensei was fun also. She always got many many planned activities so that we can learn better. :) But, i am just too lousy at the numbering system... felt so lost today when we learn how to tell time in Japanese! :P

Mr Bean was still another issue not resolved. It is still ever so tempting. Every time Qi, Steph and I will get something from there! Resolution of the week: No Mr bean this week! :)

Oh, I am so happy that I finally started to write my 25% report for HP314. The title is to what extent are aggressive children rejected by their peers?. Hmmm After writing it for 2 days, about 5 hours spent on both days, I only managed to write 4 pages! Man... what else can I type to make it 6 pages! *headache* Oh, I didnt realise it was like 5 hours average for 4 pages. Means i need to spend another 5 hours for another 2 pages. I havent typed the references, this will take about 2 hours. Checking somemore. In total, I will need to spend about 20 hours on this report. Not bad arr.. LOL

Prof R showed an interesting video on gaming addiction. So many scenes on DOTA. LOL Cy and I still play almost everyday. Its like so addictive! Hehehe.... But dun worry, I wun neglect my personal hygiene and other more important stuff just to play ok... :P Even though I usually bathe very much later during midnight because of DOTA! LOL

Okies... much of expression of boredom... I need to continue my report. Hopefully I can complete my first draft before I go home this Sat~ :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home