mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

happy birthday to myself again..~

Yep, there goes my third time of birthday celebration. This time, its with my beloved Manics~ Thanks girls for celebration, and xian and Jy didnt manage to come as they were sick! Hmmm bad weather in Singapore I guess. I am coughing badly also! Arghh irritating cough! T_T

My third cake. It is actually for both me and ting! :) Happy birthday once again ya! :)
I think the girls really insisted on jap food le. Is it because of my extreme favourtism on it?! LOL Last year was also in Ichiban! Bleah...Anyway, the food was good and the company was great!

Cy came later with flower. *surprised*

all the girls... :) thanks again!


Oh, not to forget also.. the pressie.. hahaha! I love the mascara! My finishing soon! Yay... this mascara is super good.. my eye lash look extra long and pretty! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home