mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, September 07, 2008

weekend...

Last Friday was scary... Japanese spelling test and Communication Studies pop quiz. Well, pop quiz means unannounced quiz! Luckily, we some sort of predicted it and did some preparation! Heng... LOL After lessons, I rushed for tuition. Yay! I finally received my first pay from tuitions! Though its not a lot after deductions from the agency, I feel so happy! LOL... Did not do any readings as it was friday night, so Cy and I dota-ed! yay, its been a while since we last won! :) *grins*

Saturday also was spent not-studying! Woke up already its 12 plus! LOL Waited for Cy's parents arrival for lunch! Hehe... Brought them to CHC then back to school to visit. Its weird to have the entire day sunny in Singapore... When I see the sun, I think of swimming again! Argh...

Okay, now that its Sunday, the last day of my weekend I shall start catching up! Another spelling test on tuesday for japanese. I must say its not easy, new set of alphabets, new vocabulary, new style of phrases.... learning new language is seriously very difficult! Alright, back to books! :)

Oh, my craving for Mr. Bean hasn't come to an end! Arghh Mr Bean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home