mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, September 12, 2008

Mid autumn festival~


Its my third time celebrating mid autumn in NTU. Back in malacca, it was not a very special celebration though because all I did was eating mooncakes. And I was not a big fan of mooncake either. LOL. However, when I was much younger, walking around my neighborhood with latern was quite exciting! :P I remember having a huge ninja turtle (I was quite tom boy when I was young) lantern when I was about 5 or 6 years of age. That lantern was one of my favourite and it was almost 1/3 my height that time. :)


Now, I love mooncakes! :) I tried the one with yolk and discover that its actually quite yummy! I have yet collected my swensen ice cream moon cake... but soon... very soon! Hehehe... *cough* sucks.. I am still coughing actually... argh~


Anyway today NTU had their annual mid autmn festiva celebration at Yunnan Garden.

Cy and I with my lantern... he refused to carry one.. ego~ LOL


the crowd at the stage. There were a lot a lot of people! Many stations of games too. :)


we were at this booth where we can write down our wishes and tie them to the strings hang over the branches. :)


The wishing tree. :P My friend asked why I hang so low, and should hang it higher mar, then it will come true. Then I replied, "hang lower better, easier to come true." :P

after walking back from yunnan garden, i ate mooncakes... man! I have been eating a lot! need to exercise more!!! Jog.... swim.... jog.... swim.... eat~ *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home