mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, October 05, 2008

A day out...

Went out to Bugis today. So happy that finally I managed to leave NTU temporarily. :) It has been quite boring in school. The daily routines are mainly going for lessons, study, eat, sleep, study somemore and jog + swimming.

Cy and I went to try vietnamese cuisine in Madam Saigon. Its really authentic when I first saw the shop. Had always wanted to try... finally we managed to~ The price was okay for a meal outside. About $20 per person.


Fried tau fu. Looks like smelly tou fu but its not smelly at all. LOL


This dish was the most fantastic! Its my main meal actually. Even though it looks plain, after adding the sauce that came with it, it was delicious. Its actually bee hoon, with lots of cucumber and lettuce at the bottom, accompanied by some slices of chickens and spring rolls. *Yummy* Its a must-try.


Next it Cy's sweet potatoes chicken curry with rice. Its special because its not cooked with normal potatoes but sweet potatoes. Special. I must recommend it to my maid. :)



Lastly, do you know that vietnamese cuisine is not complete with their spring rolls? They have fried one and non fried one. I assume the fried one is nicer cause people generally prefer fried food. :) But I just wanna try the original one. Without the sauce, the taste was quite weird. :)

Yep, that's the entire review of vietnamese cuisin in Madam Saigon. Its nice and worth going again when I crave for the must-try dish. Nevertheless, for that price we paid, I would still go for my favourite Jap food. LOL

After eating, we felt so bloated. So, walked around Bugis street. We cant possibly walk out with empty hand from Bugis. Bleah... Bought a belt and pants. :)

I shall stop slacking. 2 days of leave from books should be more than enough. Its time to start studying for my next quiz. :)

Lastly, if you wonder whether my "crazy craving" for sweet food improved, erm... not really. I just had Mr Bean this morning for breakfast, then 1 crispy chocolate after lunch!!! *help*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home