mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, September 28, 2008

happy

Yay... I finally completed my first draft for HP 314 report! I re-write the entire 6 pages just now because I find the 4 pages I wrote last week quite lousy and not coherent enough! Anyway, I am super happy I completed it in 5 hours time! Yay... its time to stop reading journal articles of aggression and peer rejections... so irritated everyday when I am stucked at not completing it and the recess is going to be over real soon. The bad news is, i havent typed the references! Maybe I should leave that until all mid term is over. Or else, I will be drown by the seas of dots and commas. hehe



Tmr will be my second last session of tuition before my tutee sits for her PSLE. Well, the last session of tuition will be next Friday which means i wun be seeing her anymore unless she wants me to continue with her during sec 1. 2 months of tuition ends so quickly~ But at least I did get 2 months pay as my holiday fund! :P Most likely, Cy and I will re-visit Penang end of the year. I miss the chendol and hokkien mee so much! *hungry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home