mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, September 26, 2008

WSC picnic~

It was my second time visit to Singapore botanical garden. Hmm in fact, I couldn't remember i have been there once during my first year in NTU. That time, I was a confused and blur freshie~ LOL anyway, I went there again last wednesday for picnic! Haha.. its so inaccessible but picnic was fun~

Lot's of food. Too much actually for 7 people! In the end, we had to play games and forfeit those who lose to eat! Felt so stupid to eat so much before we started to realise we have so much left in the end! :)

Anyway, its weird to have my fourth birthday cake a month later! My bd was like so long already!

Shared the cake with Shaun


everyone who were there.
=================
I spent more than 3 hours today travelling! Spent $7 for the travelling fee! :( Qi and I went to Hougang to visit the AWWA centre. We were suppose to meet JieYang and discuss the adhoc project with the person in charge. In the end, Qi and I were late and we just attended the discussion for less than 20 minutes!! *faint*
Oh, i need to cut down on my urge for high sugar content food. I have no idea why am I so addicted to ice cream, chocolates and cookies lately. Gosh, I need to STOP! *help*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home