mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, October 24, 2008

happy

As I mentioned, I am super annoyed by the rainy weather and I think the sky seems to hear all my rantz on it, so it decided to put a stop and shine for me. :) So, I happily walked to SRC with a peanut butter waffle on my hand. Hehe, I ate it even though I already had lunch with Aug, Qi and Stephie. So greedy! Can't stand myself. But anyway, it feels weird to swim alone without Jane or Cy along. :)

But in the end, I had a very nice and enjoyable swim. The water was clear and the goggles which Cy gave me as monthly present was so cool. LOL. Unlike my fogged-up and extremely scratched old one. *smilez* At my last lap (16th i think) I decided to be a little OCD by having no one swim around me so that I could enjoy the still cool water as I swim. So I waited until every else reach my side before I started my own lap. Everything was fine until this 'smart' guy dive into the middle of the pool and obstructed my calm swim. :P

Okiez after swimming, I bathed and jumped straight on my bed. Yay. I feel so much better after the nap. The entire week was like crazy. :)

*happy*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home