mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, October 23, 2008

tired

I am terribly annoyed by the weather. It has been raining everyday and it rain for very long hours. The moist and humid air makes me feel quite uncomfortable. Sigh. I am such a sunny person, and I love to see the sun! :) That's why I miss Redang and the beach. Adding to that, the stupid weather makes me feel so angry. Basically, I need to be a 24/7 indoor person which I am not! I can't swim and jog!

Anyway, despite the heavy rain, I had to go for the final and last boys' home visit for this semester. Geez, I am a good volunteer right? Haha.... with my small umbrella, I walk to the home and almost slipped and fall! :P Anyway, the last session was quite fun. We played "sally died" game, the animal game and "bloop" The boys were quite funny and even requested extra time since its the last session. LOL

Well, got back statistic result today. I did fairly okay~ *happy* Next, will be completing the report and that's all for this semester. Oh, I just remember I have japanese oral and listening test coming up. :(

Final is really approaching soon! *stressed* I have no idea why each semester seems to be zooming pass quicker and quicker. Without realising, we are also almost approaching the end of year 2008.

p/s: counting down to Bangkok trip on 27 NOV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home