mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stressed

I wanted to sit down and blog properly about the past long but happening weekend. But I think I dun have time for that. Maybe next time. :)

Last Friday was Hall 13 night cycling. It was super tiring but of course once a life-time experience. We cycled in a group of 11, started from East Coast Park to Changi Village for the first makan stop. Tried Changi famous Nasi Lemak, and I think its much better that Power Boon Lay Nasi Lemak. Shared, rojak and roti john with Qi and Carol as well. :)

After Changi, we cycled to Tampines. After tampines, we cycled down the green MRT line, from kembangan, bedok, eunos, all the way to Kallang. The journey was a quite challenging for me as I used to cycle only in the park but this time, with all the slopes and narrow road, I think I bruise my butt for that.. :P Oh, need to stop jogging for a fews days too as my leg feels a lil painful. :)

The entire cycling trip started at about 9 plus and ended about 7 in the morning! Reached NTU at 8. OMG, super tiring. I quickly rush to bed to sleep after bathing.

Yes, you might thought I surely sleep until evening, but how nice if it was like that! Bleah.. Gotta wake up at 12pm, (only 3 hours of sleep) cause need to go for WSC Block E Family Day. The boys performed well, singing, sketch, and others.. But they are seriously damn funny!

They all dressed up quite nicely for the event. I think its the only day in each year that they are allowed to wear home clothes in the home. :) During the games that we are suppose to organise, it was quite messy. Haha...

After family day, I rushed to Bugis to meet Cy. Yep, that's when I had my first proper meal of that day. Had Bugis famous duck rice. Super yummy. Then I ate peanut rice ball from Ah chew dessert stall. This is when all the calorie burnt was wasted!!! Sucks... *angry with myself*

Reached home at 11. Had supper with sisters and dad. Arghhh... Again!! Ate a lot again. *Faint*

On Sunday, went for Dad's friend wedding. It was a Malay wedding though. So, I had briyani rice with yummy fried chicken. So long since I tasted real Malay food. :)

Oh, we visited the newly opened K-box at the Jetty. It was quite cheap and good. :) So, spent 3 hours singing with my mom and sis while my dad went to settle some of his work stuff.

At night, had dinner with uncles as one of my uncle strike a lot of money from 4-D. He is like super lucky... haha.. celebrated mom's birthday in conjunction with his treat.

Okie.. that's the summary of what happened during the weekend. When I came back to NTU today, I was in front of the come for hours, trying to edit my report and finally when I am done, I realise I have Japanese spelling tmr!!! *panic*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home