mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Slacking...

Yesterday was such a slack day. My lesson ends at 11am as CS100 lecture was e-learning. *Happy* I hate long fridays. :) Cy and I went town in evening, ate dinner at Cine, played Wii and watched movie.

Can die right. Everyone is in the midst of deadlines and to-do-lists, yet we can go out for the entire night having fun. Haha Wii was fun but it started out quite frustrating. The remote keep running out of battery and when we realise half-an-hour is gone spent on changing the batteries and all, we got so frustrated. So, we complained and they gave us additional time. Haha... Next time, I shall get Wii when I start working. I think its really a good sports after eating. :P

We watched BURN AFTER READING. Its really an entertaining movie, as Brad Pitt was hilarious in it but you basically gain nothing from it other than plain laughter. Hmmm the plots revolves around one theme... FIDELITY. All the women and men in the movie except for poor innocent brad pitt are in some kind of affairs, and the conflicts get more and more amusing. Haizz... I dunno how to explain as its really crazy. But I think I will not advise you to watch, but if you have extra cash and time, you can though. LOL


Well, I am sure everyone in any relationship cares about faithfulness. Men dying to communicate their commitment and faithfulness to attract women, according to Evolutionary Psychology but we all know fidelity and extra marital affairs have been an established mistake in human history. Its really a big issue if we want to argue about this. Why would a man marry a woman he claims he loves and do things behind her back? Thrill? *sucks* Oh, bear in mind that if thou do unto us, we shall do unto thou. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home