mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bored


Me, Qi, Carol and Brenda


Cy, Me, Qi, Carol, Brenda and Frank



Outside MacD at Kallang. :)

=============

I admit that i am bored. Currently, I am freezing in Library 2 with Cy fast asleep in front of me. Since I have my laptop with me, I just on it and started blog hopping. Just as I begin typing this, my last finger of my left hand is kinda numb. I hate the stupid air-cond. :P

Anyway, school has been really really saddening. Stat is driving me crazy. I have no idea when stat started to look so foreign. Really like reading a bunch of alienated signs and symbols. *sigh* Yes, I know I need to be patient. Hopefully, the symbols will slowly make their ways into my head.

Oh, just something more random to share. Just now, on my way to the toilet, I saw this super crazy and dotzzz couple. They were sharing a mp3, should be listening to some songs... then the girl suddenly took down her ear piece and started trying to fit it into the bf's nose.. I was extremely disgusted so stunned a while in front of them and look. Haha.. I think they were too engrossed in stucking the ear piece in the nose, they didnt notice my stunned look. :P

Alright. I need to go back to my notes.



1 Comments:

  • Just drop by to say I love you and thanks for everything. You are just wonderful. Sorry for being busy these few days. Thanks for being patient with me too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 17, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home