mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finally...

If you have read my previous posts, I mentioned that Cy and I wanted to visit Tioman Island. However, due to the monsoon, we changed our plan to Phuket & PhiPhi Island which was more expensive but quite fun as it will be our first time flying together. Yup, plans remain as plans despite how certain we were and how excited was I. Everything thing gone down the drain when the air tickets increase in price. So sucky!! Hours in front of the com, surveying the best hotel and all. Haizz.

Was so annoyed that I complained so much to Yammie online. LOL I was so so angry that I ate almost one tub of cookies & cream ice cream at 12 midnight!! :P

In the end, finally Cy and I are going BANGKOK. Well, its without the sea and snorkel, I guess it should quite fun ba. I will most likely shop for my CNY clothes and eat lots of thai food. :) I miss their authentic tomyam, mango pulut, ... :)

Everything is certained right now with all the confirmation of the flight and hotel sent in to our emails. *smiles*

We gonna pay $370 per person for flight and 3 night stay in Bangkok. :) That will be my entire tuition earnings. Happy that for the first time, I fund my own holiday trip. LOL Now, need to save for food and shopping there.


Wonder why there is an elephant? Its actually a coin box lar. Just not a pig, that's why can't say its a piggy bank. So, ele-bank? LOL anyway, Cy and I will put all our $1 coin everyday inside. Its getting heavier each day. Hopefully, by end of next month, ele-bank can fund our makan in Bangkok. According to Qi, $150 is enough to eat good food in Thailand.

I shall now stop day-dreaming about Bangkok. Shall start preparing for exam and since its final, its normal for stress to build up. So, pls do bear with me if I act quite strangely. I am weird, I know.. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home