mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

X'mas

What do you feel when you hear the sound of the jingle bells and christmas carols? What do you feel when you see the well decorated christmas trees, the red and green lights and deco in town? Gosh... I must say if you do not feel a pinch of harmony... you totally do not appreciate the meaning of this day!!

Okay.. I know you must be thinking Im mad! We are in the midst of preparation for exam.. and I am thinking of Christmas... Haha.. Was listening to some Xmas songs with Cy just now. The atmosphere was so nice. It reminds me of snow and the time when I was in HK disneyland. Well, Hk don't snow but they have this hourly fake snow in Decemeber in Disneyland. All the characters just come out and everyone dances and sings. WOw.... it was so happening. I miss holiday! :)

Nice nice nice. I wanna plan how am I gonna celebrate this year's Xmas. Looking forward for something is good right. It keeps us wanting to live happily and living our lives in a better and more meaningful way. :P


Life is not just about the strings of As (even though mine is.. LOL)


Anyway, went to collect exam goodie bag! Its like a free present from hall 13. :) Its really not bad given tat there are so many things inside. Maggi mee, snacks, vouchers, instant soup, magazines, highlighters, coffee... etc etc


And the best is KFC!!!




4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home