mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, November 08, 2008

stressed~

I have been quite positive these days. Tried to calm myself and tried to de-stress thro some midnight jogs with Cy and his neighbor & gf, went kuishinbo with WeeHock and Jen, went swimming with Cy, dota-ed, etc etc. Actitivies which should be banned totally near exams. Hah! I must be crazy but I have no idea why I still do those things. Haiz...

Was doing my revision for Jap. I realise that its totally not a good idea at all to put two exam on the same day~ Even though I know its really a bad idea, I still go ahead with it at the start of this semester! Perhaps, it was due to the limited choices of UE left at that point of time!!! *faint*

Anyway, Jap is really not easy! Had trouble remembering everything when I got panicked~ *sad* I hope that my effort will pay off. I really had been practising alot but I think as long as it didn't get into my mind, its quite hopeless. :(

I am soooo looking forward for exam to be over. But this means that I need to face the exam first! Haizzz Booooooo !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home