mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hmm...

In just a day, there are several things happened and I consider them as mildly impactful so I shall pen them here.

Firstly, started my day with Japanese listening test. It was difficult! Prepared for the difficulties as Irene told me before that via sms that its quite stunning. Hah, psychologically prepared by I was physically stunned when I hear the audio where the man and woman started babbling some foreign phonemes into my ears. Argh.. *faint* Hopefully, everyone else also were equally stunned.

Then, I walk back to hall to call the DELL service centre with the hope that they could quickly come down and revive my pink laptop. The service was ok, they hooked me on the line for 15 minutes and the guy on the phone tried to teach me how to fix it myself. Gosh, I am so not a technical person and I just follow his intructions literally. Haha.. I shocked myself and him too, I think as my laptop starting beeping very loudly! I think he gave up on the laptop (and me as well) and said he will send his man down tmr instead. Haiz.. he did not state the time... means I have to wait the whole day for him?? can die...

After that, went for 314's last lecture. R made everyone so nervous! She returned both the individual essay and group presentation grades. Well, I was happy to receive my individual grade as it was well above my expectation. But our group grade was not that good, haiz... dun like to be presenter of the first week le... so disadvantaged!!!

Nvm nvm... I shall work harder for the final paper then. :P Im tired but I need to jog. I think I could not depend on caffein from coffee anymore. It doesn't really work anymore. So, it should be a better idea to gain some natural endorphin thro' jogging. Shall jog a while more.

Besides... Cy and I are going KuishinBo tmr night!!! *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home