mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 06, 2008

:)

Yay, guess what... I am now blogging with my newly revived laptop. Luckily it was just some memory card problem and after the personnel from DELL replaced it, its ok now. :) Before that, had some conflict with the DELL people. They keep saying they will come and arrange an appointment but in the end, there were a few delays and what most frustrating is I got hooked on the phoneline for more than 10 minutes listening to their not-nice-at-all tone. Bleah... nvm nvm. I shall not complaint since they fix it for me for free. :P


Today was everyone's last lesson le. But mine not ended yet! Boo... tmr, I still got Jap oral test and CS last lecture. I hope I don't too stress tmr and forget everything. Speaking Jap with steph was fun. She is like my practise-mate during lesson. LOL The class would not be that fun without her. Even though its interesting to learn a new language, i think I will give up on level 2 le cause Im too noob and slow in learning entire new writing system, sentence pattern and pronounciation. (sorry stephie for the pang seh... u can take with jy though ) I am better off with English, Chinese, Malay, Hokkien and Cantonese. :P Its enough.... haha



Oh, Kuishinbo yesterday was killing! It was nice and damn exciting but I suffered later on. My stomach almost got punctured by loads of sashimi, sushis, chawanmushi, crab, prawn, lobsters, doughnuts, cakes, ice creams, mochis.... *yummy* but i really cant eat so much. I still full until now!!! haha... Can save ar, I spent $30 for the buffet, I skipped breakfast and lunch today. So, in the end, the buffet may not cost that much. lol
Got photo actually, but i lazy wanna up load. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home