mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 down... 3 more to go.

Its the first day of my exam and I already feel damn tired. Body 'nua', brain damn sien-tiao, hand ache and just plain bored lar~ Haiz. Luckily, I there are only 3 more to go and they are all next week.

Today's papers were Adolescence and Japanese. I didnt had a good sleep yesterday night. Woke up at every one hour intervals. 330am, my mind was thinking of depression, 430am was about eating disorder, 530am contextual model. Maybe my brain was really working hard to consolidate all the facts. Not bad har... but it forget to sleep lar~ *angry* Then, finally I woke up at 7am and get ready for the paper. It was okay... just no time to write then I scribbled like no one's business for the last question. It was the ugliest handwriting I ever seen after Cy's one. LOL

Then, quickly rushed back to hall and revised Jap. The paper was okay. But I got stucked in few spellings and sentence pattern. Well, don't care anyway. Even though I didnt feel I did well, at least its over~~~ That's most important.

I need to take my mind off Ado and Jap. *shooo~* Have to start my momentum on Comm Studies and Stats~

14 days to Bangkok~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home