mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The big day~

Yes, finally its the day before the big day. Its weird to look forward for today because tmr I am gonna have 2 papers!! Gosh, I always tell myself never never to put 2 papers in a day... yet, I did it! Hah... That proved again how mankind can be foolish. So sorry for that generalization but I am one representative right. :P

Anyway, I am looking forward for today, hopefully with my enthusiasm, I can study my best and remember all important things today! Last minute is always stressful but healthy and optimum stress can be effective. Well, with this positive attitude, I hope it can last me until tmr 7pm.

Then, I can take my mind off a while and watch Red Cliff (the second half) with Cy. Its really a good movie. LOL Still got time to watch movie... lol

Okie... wish me luck~ I am so gonna kick start the exam spree positively. May God be with me and I shall make Him proud~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home