mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, November 20, 2008

DONE~

Yep, officially done with the finals. It was super tiring but I must say that it was fun though. Had been studying with Cy, Frank (his neighbor) and Brenda (his gf). Only four of us in the JCRC meeting room, so we basically like use all the stuff there. Write notes and draw mind map on the white board, ta pau food and eat there, brings lots of magazines there for break time purposes,... and we will wake up in the morning together for breakfast, chiong there to study~ :)


Its always nice to study with people. I hate studying alone. I don't know why le. Feel not motivated and boring~ :) But next sem, Cy and Frank got IA le. haiz... means need to study alone. I think I need to get a room asap and have a roomie~


Btw, the final paper was okay, I think~ Nothing difficult but nothing was easy too. Just write and write and write. Came out one question asking how did motivation and resilience affect one's success and failure. Well, it was not in the notes directly, but I think anyone can write le. So, I don't know how did I do. The questions were super open ended. In the end, I became quite philosophical le.


Motivation is needed to get the engine start in the pursuit of personal goals but the journey of goal attainment is not always smooth, thus, we need resilience to fuel our journey.
Not bad hor~ *faint*


After the paper, I went to swim! Then this Jane hor, lazy last minute pang seh because of her laundry??? Thought that she will surely come because she say she 10 thousand year never swim already. Hur hur hur... LOL


But in the end, I met Ah gong there! So funny. Both of us went for the final paper with our swim wear. LOL
Okie, I need to bathe and sleep. Tonight, we gonna have a small small party~ Ordering KFC meals for dinner! Yay!


p/s: going home this sat~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home