mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1 more to go...

Just finish my stat paper a while ago. I did not finish the paper and I think many others also the same thing. So, shall see who has the best luck 'tikam' correctly. I hope luck is at my side too, but I am too tired to feel the power for luckiness. Only slept for 3 hours yesterday as I had to mug for stat after Comm Studies' paper. The paper was ok but too straight forward. So, I think many people will do well.
One more paper to go on this coming Thursday before I greet Hello again to my beloved holidays~ And Bangkok is coming really soon too. After this thursday, I can stop my 'chai fan' streak and stop binge-ing on snacks. I had been depending on lots of coffee, biscuits, sweets, crackers blah blah blah...
Alright, that's all for now. And, I am going back home this Sat. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home