mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, December 06, 2008

outings~

On thursday, I went Bugis with Qi and Stephie. Hah. Had a satisfying meal at soupspoon. Well, the soup was delicious but the serving was huge! OMG. I bowl of pumpkin soup made me feel so full! QI and steph can eat with sandwich somemore! :P Anyway, they didnt finish in the end. :)


Then, we walk around to see what's nice to buy. Well, shopping time is really now! Xmas sales! I saw a nice Guess purse, still thinking if I want to buy it or not. After discount, its really cheap for Guess but still well above normal purses price. Haiz. *still thinking*


Then, on friday, Met up with Jane and Daphne! Oh gosh, it has been a while since i last met Daphne. Hopefully, during her 3 months interns in Singapore, we can meet up more often before he return to Aus. Went Vivo.

In forever 21. I bought another pair of tights.

Well, actually I bought one in Bugis but then, when I tried it, its not very tight! Can die. A loose tights, can u imagine? So ugly. Haiz. In the end, the one in F21 is much better. :P



Cy, GL and Beng joined us later for dinner at Marche. :) I love the salad! Can u spot the mountain for salad in front of me? :) Its only $8.50.


All of us.



the 3 girls.















Oh, my HP is breaking down! The msg system screwed up! So, pls call me if its urgent. Haiz. Need to get it repaired~ :( Its my birthday present from Cy. I hope it can be repaired.

Gotta prepare for dinner. Chaoz. Enjoy this festive month~ Woo hoo.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home