mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

eat eat eat


Have been munching and eating a lot again these days. Having dessert almost every night after dinner. Haiz! I know I should not be complaining or else, the entire anorexia issue will once pop up. But, really le... I gained weight! :(
Cy started his Internship already. So, today, met him for dinner in JP. Tried out the new outlet there. The food is so so only.

Soup pasta.


Cy's creamy pasta.


Ice cream from Anderson.
Managed to catch a movie too. Four Christmases was funny! It gave us the feeling that CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I love christmas. But I think this year, Cy and I can't celebrate it together. Perhaps, we shall celebrate it earlier before I go home.





We walked back from Jp back to Hall after the movie. Its the third time this week. LOL I know, we are crazy. :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home