mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, December 04, 2008

dramas~

I think besides eating, what I feed myself most these days is TVB dramas. I started watching GEM OF LIFE which I thought I would not watch at all because its 80 episodes! Super lengthy and I hate wasting all my time on the complicated and lenghty plots. Hah, but what I have right now is time. Its holiday but I am like rotting. :( I hope to get back home asap so that even though I rot, I rot better. I miss my bed, the air cond, home cooked food and my yoga lessons. LOL.. :)
Irene introduced http://www.asian-dramas.com/ to me last Monday. Its really superb. But I think the list of TVB drama there have been watched by me. Haiz! I totally redeemed my TV debt. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home