mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

getting started..

Its not easy to start all over again. I guess I am feeling a little tired of the repetitive cycles: Beginning of semester, reports, projects, group meetings, tutorials, lectures, study, exam, results. People say university life is the best, I think its partly true because the only fun part is the holidays after exam. However, the rountine is seriously crazy and driving me nuts.

Well, I think those who are working is worse. They lives are even more routine and worse still, they are resposible to their employers and always susceptible to workplace competition. So, again, dilemma. Study better or working? Hmmm... not doing anything is the best right. LOL

I am quite confused and stressed over my time table. When its not settled, I cannot continue to what I want to do next! Sucks... I hate uncertainty. Pretty sure that I am taking trauma psychology. The thought of taking 2 lab modules is freaking me out as its like 2 mini FYP. :( But the good side is, there is no exam for lab modules! *so irritating*

Attachment is another major headache! What if I cannot get any. CAO just declined my intern with NIE. Wth right. I have no idea what's her problem. NIE ain't any organization. :( Sucks. Now, need to own source somemore. *feel like giving up*

Hopefully, I am just over reacting. *gasp* Everything need to settle down. And shall happily welcome the new lunar year. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home