mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Month of Dec..

I am back in NTU. I enjoy the fast internet connection here but I miss my home badly. I miss the home cooked food, the convenience of driving to where ever I want to, my attached bathroom, TV, my threadmill, and of course my family. :)



And my family went for photo shooting in MP. Its only RM60 for the photo shoot. It includes make-up for all of us except for my dad, a free photo frame, and 2 6R photos.

me and sis


And Dino came back one of the weekend on 13th December. Had dinner at Kampachi. The japanese buffet was good but the variety still loose to that in Kuishinbo. :)




Christmas was a blast! My sis and I planned a family dinner. We prepared so much for it. Made chicken pie, baked mixed fruit cake, some cookies, salad, bought turkey and braised duck for the main and last but not least vanilla ice cream + sago for dessert. :)



After Christmas, went up to KL with Cy, Weehock and Jen. As I mentioned, the trip was fun fun fun. :)

Outside Bubba Gump. I love this place. :)



Outside Italiannies.


==============

School starts on Monday officially but I think I have no lesson on Monday. LOL
Feel a lil lethargic after all the happenings back in Malacca. Now, I am gonna look forward for Chinese New Year. Can't wait for all the ang paus, gathering sessions, mah jongs, and of course wearing all my CNY clothes! hehe



The new Jurong Point is huge! This photo is taken in NewYork NewYork yesterday. :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home