mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

*blank*

Hey People, I think my last entry sounded quite scary! Btw, it has nothing to do with my exam. Well, I just choose to think more positively in any problems yet sometimes, we are seriously saddened by the reality! Hmm.. So what can we do?? There is an inpirational cardboard on my wall stating, "When the night seems to be in the darkest, it means that the sun will soon rise up! Press on, DO not give up" .. Very impressive huh? Yet, after all the encourage words when sad people receive from their love ones and friends, the best and ultimate most important thing that matters is within yourself! No one can help if you do not pick up the pieces, putting them back together, No use thinking that its false when it is really broken rite?? Haizz.. so, conclusion is?? Thinking positively that things will be solved when nothing is done, or cry non stop trying to figure things out?? Haizz that is why I am kinda confused.. whatever it is! One day, it will be all right! Hopefully huh? Thanks for everybody's concern.. really :) Glad that all who showed concern were around! Love ya all~~

Hehee.. People have choice! I choose to be happy! Finally the Astronomy examination had ended!! Yay.. I would not say its easy, there is one essay question asking, "what is an example of scientific testing of ASTROLOGY" I was like, "hello~ we are taking astronomy not astrology" Fengshui lesson?? OMG rite.. Btw, I screwed up the entire 6 marks.. Hehee.. Then, the rest was considered OK.. :)

With that, end of special semester.. HOLIDAY HERE I COME! I wanna go Penang and KL.. Hehe..

But before going back to Malacca on this Saturday, plans in Singapore:
1) Im going Botak Jones tonite with Manic!
2) Going out with Cy tmr nite.. where we going ar.. Im nt sure.. I think we probably end up eating jap food again! Fav *staring at the sashimi*
3) Clean up my hall, pack things and byebye to Hall 7
4) Swimming on Friday! I am tanned rite now! Err, I look kinda weird la! hehee..
5) Practise my DOTA, I need yo learn how to pawn heroes! Learning to farm isnt really sufficient!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home