mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hectic!

OKiezz.. Remember the list I made last Friday on what's my plan for the weekend.. MAN!! I never tot it will seriously occupy me so much! Luckily, I didnt reserve much time on my readings.. or else, I will be even more frustrated if I fail to follow my timetable.. HAH! How serious can I be rite? But then again, seriously, I am really that kind of person. I will totally be mad if what I planned didnt turn out rite.. So.. I usually try not to plan anything ahead. :P

Alrite.. On saturday, as planned.. hehe Cy and I went Jurong Point again.. arghh where else can we go rite cuz by the time I finished my gg DOTA game its already so late! :( Rush hour was indeed funny and entertaining! Chris TUcker did most of the talking.. and Jackie Chan was with his plain old style of fighting and strugglings with the jacket. SIEN ><" No new stun.

On SUnday morning, I dragged myself to SAC (Student Activity Center!) Oh no.. how far could it be when there isnt any shutter service on SUnday! Haizz However, the games was quite funny le.. Especially the "die body parts" where all of us have to form a circle, then throw the dice to determine which body part of us will be stick to the two person beside us. SO in the end, everyone will be "sticked" together la.. hehe Imagine lor.. armpit with armpit! Arghhh I can't reveal much of the games though there are a few more funny ones.. will blog about it when the day comes! :P

Alrite.. after that.. Cy and I did his election's banner. hah! nice nice..



Next, I WALKED all the way from hall 5 to hall 10! Oh no.. it was raining, thus i need not only concentrate on the heavy umbrella but also each steps I took as the ground was really slippery! How energy consuming rite.. :P I went all the way there to borrow formal clothes from Xtian for my formal rally tmr.. *shivers* And make-up for her.. hehe But we did half her face to see the difference! :)
But she didnt learn much on make-up.. so I shall meet her again on tuesday morning to help her! Haizz.. what kind of evaluation will she get for her make-up done by me the noobie in make-up? Bleahh dun care!

Hehe. I had a wonderful dinner tonite! Chilli Crab! yay.. delicious.. but one crab for 2 really isnt a very bright idea.. I think I kinda have crab-phobia now. :P


Man! I finally finished my readings on the same chapter of abnormal psychology which I started like days days ago! How irritating! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home