mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

First day in Year 2

Today, Its the first day of semester 1 Year 2! Hmm.. Sadly, I drag my feet to Lee Wee Nam Library to print my timetable and of course notes! But then, when I step into LWN, it didnt make me feel its a library at all. People busily walking in and out the entrance, talking outloud, laughing and most horrible thing is.. the queue to print and buy notes! Man.. it was way way too ridiculous lor! It was until out of the printing room. :( However, I still queue up because i need to get my Chinese language LC80 notes! Hah.. After 30 mins, I managed to get it! Yay.. Im a patient person :P

Then.. I attended my very first chinese class in NTU. Ni hao! Ni hao ma? Wo hen hao. haha These are what i learnt! Bleahh.. Although i already know how to speak in chinese, i need to learn to read it! Yay.. :P

Erm.. Later the Personality and Individual Differences lecture was kinda dissapointing! Our lecturer had to go for a talk, leaving us to watch a movie! Well, if it was not for the tutorial question, i would have left! Bleah!

Okiezz.. went swimming also today! Proven my stamina really really improves! happy... :) Then, had dinner at new canteen 5 with Adrian. People!!! Come try canteed 5. Seriously damn nice d. Not only the food, there are TV and also pool table. Worth trying.. :P

Okiez.. I gtg already. Nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home