mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, July 09, 2007

???????

I wonder why I can't type in the 'title'.. and that makes my entries without a proper title! :(

And now! Im kinda confused ans a lil dissapointed! It it suppose to be my subject registration day! I tot i could get the slots i wanted! Planned so long already! And then.. in the end, I get non only 1 out of 3. bravo to my stupid slow hands! I should have click it faster! and tat cause me to have 5 days week instead of 4!! arghh and i gotta walk to school on tuesday just for an hour of tutorial!! Miserable me! (STOP COMPLAINING!!)

Arghhh but of course look at the brighter sides.. I began with non slot same as ting.. but now.. I have all 3 slots same as her! *bleah*

okies.. Julyn is always positive... smile and move on to the coming new semester! Yay :) (<< how self-deceiving) :P

Alritez. i gotta go... pack and bath and byebye to NTU and home sweet home again! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home