mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, June 18, 2007

Secret mission!

Hmm, Okie. I can now blog about the secret misson on last friday.. Manic suppose to meet up to make the present for yammie! Bluekk.. But it turn out only 4 of us! Cuz xian and Jy were sick! How are u gals arr?? Get well soon ya! And MM had father's day dinner! Bleah..

So, its just me, ting, steph and HH!! :) Hehe.. See the present we made!! All Purple cuz its yam's fav! :) hehee


But I think only Xian is the artery type..but xian couldnt make it! and sadly to admit Steph and I are not that good in art! hehe.. Black listed since the purple bee hive incident!! :P

Ting's flower..

See Mine~~~~~~ So ugly lor... But its the first trial! After many many times of practices, I think I kinda made it!


Look, The better version!!




Okie.. I gtg eat my brunch! Haha.. Cozy home make me feeling so so lazy.. arghhhh how ar? And I keep eating! bleahh :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home