mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sales!! :P

hehe!! I am going back to Malacca in few hours time. Currently waiting for my laundry! Haha, so happy that I do not need to wash my own clothes when Im home! Okie, Im going to show things I bought during the sales in Singapore! haha!!

First of all is my bikini from Sheer Romance.. Bought it during the Christmas Sale last year.. I feel its quite worth it ler.. $25..


Then, I bought this from Charles and Keith! Yay.. I m not sure what's its called.. Err, a bag? handbag? wallet? or whateva lar.. But its nice and I like it! at $16 if Im not mistaken.. Hehee


And this shirt! I forgot when and where did I bought it..some where in May and from JP. forget d! But it was $20.. I like the way it look from the back! Nice hor, but I often have problem wearing it.. Cuz so many stripes makes it very complicated.. Bleahh..


Recently, I bought 2 pairs of shoe! First one is a slipper.. Kinda comfortable.. but then, I realise it kinda hard to walk with it.. CUz im not use to this type.. I prefer the one kepit the toes one! hah!




See I bought so lil things lor.. and it almost make me bankrupt d!!!!!!! Haiz. SO I better quickly go back to Mlk, and spend Ringgit! yayy!!

Not forgetting my dear friend yammie's birthday which is coming 20th June.. Happy 21st Birthday ya! and so sorry that I could not make it for the party tonite! hope all of u have fun ya! and of course like the present we give u! hah!!


Oooo Ya ya ya!! hahaha.. Not forgetting to reveal this good news to everybody! I played Dota with Bengkim yesterday.. One on one!! And I killed him! yayy!!
THis is my hero.. SNIPER! Hah..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home