mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, June 15, 2007

Bored~ *sigh*

Guess what Im currently doing!! Can't believe Im sitting down in my hall's computer room blogging! Infact Im waiting for the hall office to finish their lunch break! So that I could return my keys .. shortly, I need to check out of this hall! Thats not the worse of the worse that the truth is Im halless or homeless or roomless.. There are so many things to be shifted! Goodness sake.. I never knew I had so many things! Haizz.. Poor Cy who has to be my kuli (Translation for those who does not understand Malay.. Yep meaning u all la, the Manic... Kuli=Cheap labor) :)

Something to share, a random thought of mine, N Pardon me that my han yu ping ying is never pass.. But i tot it will be nicer in Chinese:

Wei le ming tian,
Wo men tou hen nu li,
Tan,
You sie ren,
Se me tao bu zhuo,
Chi chuo yi siah,
Chi yi siah,
He yi siah,
Chi wei le ching tian...

:)

Hmm... what you all think huh? Sometimes, when I just withdraw myself for some moment, I often was struck by the similar question, "Why are u working so hard, for who know tomorrow never comes??"

What will you do if you are left with the last day on this Earth? Anybody had watch FAntastic 4?? I watched yesterday! I like the movie, Jessica Alba is still so cun as ever.. and the story line was something gotta do with what I just asked.. what would u do if u are left with that few hours of life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home