mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, June 22, 2007

Tagged by Xia Shien

Hmm.. Got tagged by Xs.. Actually I wanted to runaway! But My stupid sis brought my memory card reader to school! Thus, leaving me with ntg that could enable me to put the photos in my com. Well, Chin Hong came to visit! But I shall talk about his visit tmr or tonight when I can post those pics!

Back to what Im suppose to be blogging about, that is my fav songs when I was 18! Wow.. That is like 3 years back? So long hor? At that year, we slack 5 months and then studied form 6! Okie..

Songs I liked!

1. My Boo - Usher & Alicia Keys

2. The Reason - Hoobastank

3. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

4. Pieces Of Me - Ashlee Simpson


All the songs mentioned were those in my fav list.. I still they are damn nice to hear to! Sometimes, I felt like the songs now is totally ridiculous! Hmm.. Was discussing with Cy and Chinhong bout the vulgarity in songs is seriously polluting the minds of the younger generation!! So the first word said would be "mama" followed by "papa" then... "F*c*" rite? horrible...

OK.. I need to prepare maself gor gym! then June's belated bd party! Chaozzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home