mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Manicure and Pedicure.

Good Morning peepz! Hah.. I just got up and the clock shows 11.55am! I have been waking up so so late these days in Malacca!! Terrible.. But the reason is bcuz I sleep damn late the night b4 at bout 2 plus to 3 plus.. :P

Spent the time talking to my crazy sister who has school the next day.. and then yesterday.. we spent like 1 hour talking and painting my nails..



and this pic is with my sister's toes.. hahaha!! Purple.. :)


Tools:



Hah! our messy hair at home.. bluek.. We do not comb our hair at home!! hahaha...:P

===================================================================

I am so so the bored! Cy is currently in HK! So nice hor.. but leave me alone in mlk so terrible of him!! :P hehe.. Hope that he will have a nice 5 days trip in HK.. then when he comes back next week, We will go back to Sg! :) miss him~



P/S: Dear Manic, Plan outing ya!! JUl

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home