mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Im LAZYYYY~~

Im Lazy.. SOrry for those who keep checking on my updates.. but see nothing new!In fact, I have lotsa to write about.. But Im too lazy or maybe there are too many happening things occured! I will try to write all but no pictures! Im lazy again! :P

Hmm. I am returning to NTU tmr, and sengsiang, hay and XS are coming up for holidays for the weekend! So its gonna be fun! But I suddenly feel like my holiday is getting shorter and time for fun is going to be no more. And again! i have to face my long lost fren BOOKS! :(

However! I always love holidays... and this time.. its FABULOUS and of course FUN! All the gatherings and activities with family and friends were awesome!

I went Fantastic 4 with my family.. We should really do this more often to menjalinkan dan mengukuhkan hubungan! hehe But my stupid sister who went to buy the ticket selected the ticket wrongly! Becuz she dunno how to tell where is the screen! She tot we are getting seats 2 rows from the back! But in the end, we sat 2 rows from the front! @#$%#@#$ So, my mom complain! Even though i watch tat for the second time, I still enjoy it! Of course its the companion that counts! And I still laugh at the part when Johnny turn to "the thing" haha.. HE is cute~ No doubt!

Okies. then not forgetting the meet up with Vy goh! Went for lunch in Dataran pahlawan in one HK restaurant.. somewhat copied Kim Gary style.. but food is medicore and expensive! but Both of us eat nothing HK! She had some nasi goreng kampung (fried rice) and I ate some fried noodle thingy! hehehe Then, after so long since we both watch movie, we watched TRANSFORMER! Yayy! Its funny but not as nice as I had expected! But still ok-lar~ :P

Alrite, next happy thing is Im happy with my Astronomy result! :) Better than expected cuz I was having fun during the special semester! Maybe I had proven it rite again that quality study is better than quantity study!! :P

Hee.. What else?? Oh ya! Not forgetting my yoga lesson! This coming Monday will be my forth and also last lesson! Its fun especially when I mix up between right and left in mandarin! So my movement always lag bout 2 seconds.. I need to see other ppl! :P

Yesterday was tiring! After yoga, my sister asked for my help to choreograph dance steps for her leo performance! So I did a few steps lor.. And DAMN! Im having muscle ache! :P Old d! SAD!!! hehehee

I better stop going on and on and on.. cuz i need to pack! Will update soon bout food!! Good food in Mlk! :P Chaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home