mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sad

After coming back from NTU, I went to KL with Cy.. thanks a lot to the planner, Xia Shien and Beng hay.. In fact, I got a lot to say about the trip.. But rite now! I have no mood.. When I receive the sms from peinee.. I knew it! Its not a good news!! Damn.. we all lost another fren.. I can still remember clearly how I was told bout a year ago about the lost of our two frens.. and today, Nee and I was like 'again?'..

Life is so unexpected and fragile. We never will know what will happen.. Yeah, Surprises is kinda exiciting sometimes, yet, it can be very scary! I admit.. Im afraid! I pray for peace and safety for everyone! :(

To Tzong Huat, we all will miss you.. Do rest in peace~ T_T

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home