mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

FIVE GREATEST THINGS IN MY LIFE:

1) To be a part of my family. I love my family. THough sometimes, i think they are weird ppl.. but they are certainly unique and funny. First funny person is my dad! Well, he likes to act modern and stylo. He always say, "Come babe, we go K5 and chill". My younger sis and I will go, "hahahahaha CHILL??" funny word from him rite? :P And he sometimes will think he is really that funny and keep repeating his joke! Secondly is my mom.. hah! Which mom doesnt nag? I bet my mom is one who nag most! Well, when she is in good mood, she can be pretty crazy.. She will say this when we talk something funny, "You must be killing" (well, its suppose to be kidding le.. but she can't pronounce it properly... arghh chinese school woman..hehe) And last week during pedicure session, My sis and I stick all glow in the dark flowers on her 10 tens! I think she likes it!!! Then, my stupid younger sis.. she is too crazily into fashion, style and make-up.. everyday telling me bout Botox... "Do you know that if u inject ur armpit, the smell will go away??" *blurred* haizzzz Teenager~ Of course the pig in the family is my youngest sis! SHe is lazy and eat non stop! She never know when she is full.. even when the tuition is only 3 hours, she actually prepare bread to eat during the break!! can die! I just love my Family.. !!

2) To be myself! I impress myself all the time! Since young.. I got amazed by how incredibly harkworking i can be.. and I totally love myself when i know its holiday and slack to the max~ Serious! When i was in primary 6, I did all my homework IN THE CAR.. imagine that.. and when i get home, I study and study and study~~ But but but.. when its holiday! I sleep more than 12 hours everyday! Wow~ :P Extremes

3) Met Cy.. He is a great guy!! How many bf buy flowers for u when u are angry? bleahhh.. But I do admit Im not the kind of girl who really will love the flowers and keep looking at them... I just take it and put them aside.. but Cy keeps saying "look at the flowers.. very nice rite?" hahahaaa..

4) Went to form 6. Well, each time ppl ask me bout f6.. I keep saying that i hate it.. cause I went thro' a lot a lot.. But of course, all the dificulties put me to be a stronger person! I was at the bottom.. so low that i hit the bottom hardly.. I almost gave up in my studies! I laid lifelessly on my bed thro the day and nite! I refuse calls from Cy... but I gathered the courage and continued! :P Of course.. thro' f6, I have met many many frens! Way to go man! Life is really like a roller coaster! You get high and low.. *grinning*

5) Came to NTU... Away from home isnt the bad after all.. I begin to appreciate my family more.. and I learn to let them know they are important to me! :P In ntu too, I know many new experiences waiting for me! YEp.......... :)


P/s: Tag everybody who reads it! :P

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger SYN*, At July 11, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

  • aiyo...wat u meant by chinese sch lady ah!!! i oso chinese ed ah!! bt i cn pronounce KIDDING properly.wahaha!!!! u muz be cuak n feel sori..bt i forgive u!wahaha...

    yaya..we sud feel proud cos we went to f6..n sud feel proud for ur family n urself, u did a gd job.n sud oso feel proud for having cy arnd!!!definitely!...(bt ch oso gave me flower when he made me angry la)wahaha...nxt time sud ask them buy diamond d!wahaha!!!at last, went to ntu???hmmm..okla okla..let u win!! ntu is a gd uni..too bad i nvr hav d chance to go there..sobsob...bt nvm..nxt time i wrk in sg!! yeah!! wait for me!! haha

    By Blogger SYN*, At July 11, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

  • heyzz.. u r so bad lor.. publicly laugh at ur mom.. tsk tsk...

    By Blogger name?, At July 12, 2007 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home