mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back in Sg

Hmm.. I just came back to Singapore yesterday. Then, I went SHOPPING! hah! What to do rite? Second last day of GSS. I went to Vivocity and bought one top from forever 21. Oh ya, not forgetting the new restaurant that cy and I went to try out yesterday called Mussel Guy. Hmm the food is okay.. but too small portion and expensive!



And then today, I went for the MSA's pre-meeting for tmr's real FOC! Hmm.. I am kinda confused! and then the worse thing is Im currently "squatting" at hall 5 but suppose to be in charge of hall 7.. Its almost 1km apart! Okies that's not worse of all.. I also need to wake up as early as 6 in the morning to go meet up at 7!! :(
Pray hard tmr I can wake up so early!!

Then, today Cy and I went again to Jurong Point!! For last day shopping! Im a shopping freak.. I know.. but in the end I buy ntg except a gift for my cousin 22nd's Birthday..:)


Our dinner tonite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home