mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, July 30, 2007

Hmm.. *tired*

3 Cheers and 3 cheers and 3 Cheers for MSA
Hip Hip .... HURRAY!
Hip Hip .... HURRAY!

Well, the camp had finally ended. I keep complaining that Im so so tired during the camp. However, now it had ended I felt 5 days is just not long enough! hahaha.. My group name was called GENOS. I met people from all over Malaysian! :) Not only freshies but also new found fren from those either same year or senior me! *_*
Haizz.. During the camp, we were close because we meet everyday and for that long hours!! Definitely, I hope the friendship sails along with time! In short, the camp was enjoyable and fun. Not forgetting its most most meaningful spirit in Malaysian Student Association (MSA).. that is OHANA! No one gets left behind..

I remember that during the third day of the camp, there is one game called the 'Lost person'. The main commitee some kind of kidnapped one of my group members. Thus, others in the group have to realise it by themselve! However, no one actually realize causing my group leader to weep dissapointedly! Sad hor! But nvm.. later they realize the meaning of OHANA and became better! :P

Okiez i know words couldn't explain everything! cause if i were to describe everything by words, i will fall asleep! So i shall wait for the pictures ya! ")

Next.. after the camp that ended about 4 am, I went breakfast with my group! Hehehe.. After that, i head straight back home! Haha didnt sleep ler.. But i was too tired that even i was sitting down, I fell asleep. Walking or standing also can sleep! Lawe~ Imagine travelling half asleep from Larkin.. Dangerous-nya! Luckily Cy was with me! hehehe

That nite, I went for an awesome and wholesome meal with my family. It was my cousin's 22nd Birthday! :) There were Sharkfin, lemon chicken, salad prawn, fried mee, Chicken Pie, and Veg! Hah! The food were ordered for 12 person but then only 9 of us were present! OMG how to finish rite! Haizz :P FAT FAT FAT.. wasted my effort in the camp trying to keep fit! hehe :)

Alrite... I have to ow settle down to study my Insurance! My test is this Saturday! Hopefully I can make it ler.. Or not my mom is gonna kill me. :)

WLUEK.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home